Christian Eriksen

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I wonder if e enjoyed meeting @ Smoked Salmon Smoked Salmon at the training ground
BWZ6TH-IcAEtwY5.jpg:large

Mental really. It is looking like we have a real gem on our hands here.
He's got that craft in the final third we've been desperately missing. I love how he runs through defences and looks to work the ball in tight spaces. Real breath of fresh air.

I'm hoping Lamela is going to give us some of that as well when Sherwood uses him centrally. It's been so long since we've had somebody that can carve out opportunities.

He's got that craft in the final third we've been desperately missing. I love how he runs through defences and looks to work the ball in tight spaces. Real breath of fresh air.

I'm hoping Lamela is going to give us some of that as well when Sherwood uses him centrally. It's been so long since we've had somebody that can carve out opportunities.

I am looking forward to Lamela coming good, which I am sure he will. When he earns his chance, which I am sure he will.

Back
Top Bottom