Christian Eriksen

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Tottenham's Eriksen says he hasn't spoken to Bendtner since arriving in England
“He’s a rival, so perhaps we should not talk so much together. But no, I have not talked to him yet,” said Eriksen.
See ...
Eriksen, a newbie, already gets it. :eriksenlol:
(Unlike some of our other players who go clubbing with the Scum).

:lennon:
:lennonlol::troll::lennonlol:

Tottenham's Eriksen says he hasn't spoken to Bendtner since arriving in England.

What should they talk about? One is professional Danish footballer and the other is someone who hops twice a year to an other country to try out the benches in the football stadiums over there. Don't think they have a lot in common.

Hi there

I'm Marcel from Amsterdam, and a big fan of Ajax and Tottenham

Tottenham allways used to be my favourite English club, but that went stronger when Rafael came to play for Tottenham.. I wanted to see every game and I was proud of him, beeing called the bargain of the year.. and he was..

Now i have the same feeling with Eriksen.. Though he is not Dutch, we are proud of him as a child of the Ajax family.. And he left a big impression and had a big part in our last 3 league titels

It is the faith of a club like Ajax we can only enjoy our "kids" when they are young.. When they get better we have to let them go.. The number 18 in England earns more money on television rights than the whole Dutch league together (18 clubs)

We don't mind.. we want to get the best youth players in Europe, want to make them better and then let them go

But if we have to let them go, i wouldn't mind sending them to Tottenham.. Like one of you said: I wouldn't mind to have a friendly relationship with Ajax instead of Real Madrid

Next 2 promising boys are growing up in our team now, and they happen to be Danish too

Fisher: strong, fast, aggressive, more attacker then midfield, 19 years old, has more ups and downs than Eriksen be cause somethimes he wants too much of himself for being too eager, but very promising..

Andersen: just got 19 years old, banging on the door of our first team, stylish like Eriksen, little fragile but awfull technical skills.. De Boer thinks he is able to fill the gap Eriksen left in the future

And there are a few more to come (not all Danish ;-) )

I am getting myself ready for the next match against Villa.. hope i can enjoy Eriksen from the first minute

Cheers, have a good match lads!

Last edited:
Hi there

Tottenham allways used to be my favourite English club, but that went stronger when Rafael came to play for Tottenham.. I wanted to see every game and I was proud of him, beeing called the bargain of the year.. and he was..

Now i have the same feeling with Eriksen.. Though he is not Dutch, we are proud of him as a child of the Ajax family.. And he left a big impression and had a big part in our last 3 league titels

It is the faith of a club like Ajax we can only enjoy our "kids" when they are young.. When they get better we have to let them go.. The number 18 in England earns more money on television rights than the whole Dutch league together (18 clubs)

We don't mind.. we want to get the best youth players in Europe, want to make them better and then let them go

But if we have to let them go, i wouldn't mind sending them to Tottenham.. Like one of you said: I wouldn't mind to have a friendly relationship with Ajax instead of Real Madrid

Next 2 promising boys are growing up in our team now, and they happen to be Danish too

Fisher: strong, fast, aggressive, more attacker then midfield, 19 years old, has more ups and downs than Eriksen be cause somethimes he wants too much of himself for being too eager, but very promising..

Andersen: just got 19 years old, banging on the door of our first team, stylish like Eriksen, little fragile but awfull technical skills.. De Boer thinks he is able to fill the gap Eriksen left in the future

I am getting myself ready for the next match against Villa.. hope i can enjoy Eriksen from the first minute

You sir are a gentleman and a scholar.

Hi there

I like this guy

Good touches, always working hard for the team, laid some lovely passes on for both paulinho and soldado. Completely justified his selection.

I thought he struggled to get into the game. He did well for the 2nd goal and was involved in the buildup, besides that I don't remember him doing anything of note. Certainly nothing "great".

Hi there

Great post. Sorry he didn't play today dude

Tottenham's Eriksen says he hasn't spoken to Bendtner since arriving in England

See ...
Eriksen, a newbie, already gets it. :eriksenlol:
(Unlike some of our other players who go clubbing with the Scum).

:lennon:
:lennonlol::troll::lennonlol:

An interesting story; Tottenham played Woolwich in an early kick off in what I assume would be the early 70's late 60's...in which Venables and Graham played. That afternoon Terry Venables was George Graham's best man at his wedding....

An interesting story; Tottenham played Woolwich in an early kick off in what I assume would be the early 70's late 60's...in which Venables and Graham played. That afternoon Terry Venables was George Graham's best man at his wedding....
When Morris Keston (famous Spurs supporter) had his book signing a couple of years ago, he had Venables, Graham and Geoff Hurst sitting alongside him!

Surprised no one has mentioned this already - I thought this boy was dreadful yesterday. Absolutely DREADFUL.

I am a big fan of his, but he had no confidence whatsoever, and it showed.

His corners in particular were dire. Either not beating the first man, or sailing over everybody for a goal kick.

Surprised no one has mentioned this already - I thought this boy was dreadful yesterday. Absolutely DREADFUL.

I am a big fan of his, but he had no confidence whatsoever, and it showed.

His corners in particular were dire. Either not beating the first man, or sailing over everybody for a goal kick.

He created nine shots for his teammates. Siggy and Townsend did not reach Soldado with a single pass.

Back
Top Bottom