Christian Eriksen

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The funny thing is- who gives a fuck about how big & butch you are? Apart from you. I go to the gym & see some tiny guys pressing more than some of these steroid infected fake tanned wannabes. Because they are dedicated to a long term commitment to stay fit rather than look good. I sit & look at the rowing machine in fear for 10 minutes then fuck off to the pool area for a steam & a sauna. #workout.

The funny thing is- who gives a fuck about how big & butch you are? Apart from you. I go to the gym & see some tiny guys pressing more than some of these steroid infected fake tanned wannabes. Because they are dedicated to a long term commitment to stay fit rather than look good. I sit & look at the rowing machine in fear for 10 minutes then fuck off to the pool area for a steam & a sauna. #workout.

strength and aesthetics are two different goals but i feel your point.
the gym isnt for everyone, just like spurs isnt for everyone...each to there own..

strength and aesthetics are two different goals but i feel your point.
the gym isnt for everyone, just like spurs isnt for everyone...each to there own..
I spent years down the gym doing it seriously but legally. Then I got married & went up to 17 stone eating fast food & getting up all night for nearly 2 years with 2 kids born within a year of each other (#fecund). Then I jumped overboard when my relationship went bad & went down to 12 stone. Then I went back to the gym & got up to a decent 15 stone. These days, I'm weighing in at a hefty 15 stone. Don't do cardio any more, bingo wings developing, rather have a dip in the outdoor pool & a chat with some old dears about how the club has changed for the worse. I know that aesthetically I am a mess. Strength wise, I have never been more able cos I've re designed our garden from scratch & that gardening shit is back breaking. In February, I am not drinking or eating meat. And going to the gym every day. I will lose weight but look better. Will I feel better? Possibly. Will I be counting down the days til 1/3/15? Fuck yeah b Net effect? "Don't worry, be fatty"

Eriksen's PL goals this season

13.09.14: Makes it 2-1 in the 2-2 draw at Sunderland.

05.10.14: Matchwinner in 1-0 victory against Southampton.

18.10.14: Vain scoring in the 1-4 loss against City

23.11.14: Matchwinner in 2-1 victory at Hull.

30.11.14: Equalizing goal in 2-1 victory against Everton.

14.12.14 Matchwinner in 2-1 victory at Swansea.

26.12.14: Matchwinner in 2-1 victory at Leicester

17.01.15: Matchwinner in 2-1 victory against Sunderland.

:avbdamn::baletroll:

Eriksen's PL goals this season

13.09.14: Makes it 2-1 in the 2-2 draw at Sunderland.

05.10.14: Matchwinner in 1-0 victory against Southampton.

18.10.14: Vain scoring in the 1-4 loss against City

23.11.14: Matchwinner in 2-1 victory at Hull.

30.11.14: Equalizing goal in 2-1 victory against Everton.

14.12.14 Matchwinner in 2-1 victory at Swansea.

26.12.14: Matchwinner in 2-1 victory at Leicester

17.01.15: Matchwinner in 2-1 victory against Sunderland.

:avbdamn::baletroll:
He gets a bonus of 5 coupons from Levy every time he scores a match winner:

I don't quite get this fascination with pointing out players that are 'saving' us. One week it's Chadli, then it's Lloris, next time it's Eriksen and after that it's Kane. I could understand it under AVB when Bale dragged us through the mud, but this season we have the most attacking players contributing that I can remember for a while.

I doubt Chelsea are saying Hazard, Oscar, Fabregas and Costa are dragging them through. Neither do Woolwich feel sorry for Cazorla and Sanchez being a step above the rest of them team. Same goes for City with Touré, Silva and Aguero, they wouldn't be where they are if they had to count more on Navas and Milner. West Ham owe a lot of their points this season to Carroll and Downing.

Without his goals (which have given us 10 points) we'd be bottom half. Then again you could say similar things about some of Hugo's wonder saves etc.

Likewise Kane and Chadli, it's pleasing to know we have a few match winners in the team and also it's really starting to look like a team playing for each other and following the direction of the manager.
A couple of weeks before Xmas, the thought of this was a distant one for me, I have to say I was a little pesamistic myself, but now, a couple of good cup runs, possibly a final and looking good for between 4th to 6th in the prem. Obviously Spurs being Spurs and football being the way it is, things can change overnight but have to say I'm happy with how things are going at the moment.

Likewise Kane and Chadli, it's pleasing to know we have a few match winners in the team and also it's really starting to look like a team playing for each other and following the direction of the manager.
A couple of weeks before Xmas, the thought of this was a distant one for me, I have to say I was a little pesamistic myself, but now, a couple of good cup runs, possibly a final and looking good for between 4th to 6th in the prem. Obviously Spurs being Spurs and football being the way it is, things can change overnight but have to say I'm happy with how things are going at the moment.

Kane... Eriksen... Chadli... Lloris... we're just a fucking 4-man team ain't we?

...ooh, and I forgot Soldad.... oh, no I didn't!

Kane... Eriksen... Chadli... Lloris... we're just a fucking 4-man team ain't we?

...ooh, and I forgot Soldad.... oh, no I didn't!
Really isn't anything wrong with being a 4 man team. Could be worrying if we were a 1 man team due as if that man got injured. But now we have 2 or 3 match winners which is promising.

Back
Top Bottom