Chelsea vs Tottenham. Thursday the 2nd of May. 19:30 KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

That interview was not good - shite questions of course but he looked a man under pressure and not delivering on the pitch.
Glad he took responsibility though and didn't kick the players.

Four more games to go he will rip someones head off by the end of the season.

What the fuck was that Kulusevski. 4 changes, how is this useless cunt still on
I don’t want to see kulu, PEH, Gil, may bj, royal to name a few get any more minutes this season. Give the youngsters a go. Play drag in a back 3 in a 344 formation or something. Mate be brave like you talk abd try something else other than showing everyone how clever you are playing Emerson fucking royal as an inverted attacking LB!

Maybe, but he doesn't look ANYONE in the eye...
Either he's just a sore loser (probably) or just plain rude (possibly)
No amounts of 'Mate' calling are gonna cover that...

He's looking old and tired... Spurs does that to you.

I swear Jol had a full head if hair when he first joined...

At least Conte had already lost his by the time he came to us!!
You don't know Australians. Laconic sarcasm is a birthright

Ange has got an awful lot to sort out

We're worse now than we were at the start of the season by a long way.

Was the first ten games just new manager bounce and now the players have reverted back to coasting?
Think we had some relatively easy fixtures as well. Lower half teams mainly except dippers and goons.

Ange is ridiculous and very disrespectful with all Celso. All midfielders has been playing like shit and no minutes for him, what a joke of manager
He brings him on twice now for the LB with 4 mins left expecting him to do what? Save the game? If he thought he could do that then why not bring him on earlier.

So we lost to Chalobahs FIRST goal of the season, and another from Nicolas Jackson, who is basically Chelsea's version of Roberto Soldado!

Brilliant!

Good to see how creatively the Chelsea curse is still working its' magic these days!

That the likes of Emerson, Gil, PEH, Lo Celso, are still able to feature and get game time in the PL tells me all I need to know about the work that still needs to be done.

I don’t want to see kulu, PEH, Gil, may bj, royal to name a few get any more minutes this season. Give the youngsters a go. Play drag in a back 3 in a 344 formation or something. Mate be brave like you talk abd try something else other than showing everyone how clever you are playing Emerson fucking royal as an inverted attacking LB!
Yep, a 3-4-4 formation would be brave to the maximum. No one has tried to play with 12 men before!

To dare is to do i guess!

i don't know idk GIF by Robert E Blackmon

So we lost to Chalobahs FIRST goal of the season, and another from Nicolas Jackson, who is basically Chelsea's version of Roberto Soldado!

Brilliant!

Good to see how creatively the Chelsea curse is still working its' magic these days!
It's just unfathomable how bad we are at Chelsea

There is no rhyme or reason and by the law of averages we should have had more joy there.

Fuck sake - Southampton have beaten Chelsea at Stamford Bridge about 8 times since our last victory there.

Southampton ffs!

Until we start getting over these Hoo doos like Chelsea away, Liverpool away and Woolwich away, we are absolutely fucked and destined for mediocrity

That interview was not good - shite questions of course...
Glad he took responsibility though and didn't kick the players.
Four more games to go he will rip someones head off by the end of the season.
I just wish it was one of the opposition's once in a while, rather than the poor sap post-match interviewer!

Bentacur and holjberg came on and stink the place out worse than biss amd sarr…
We actually had them pinned back first 20 mins of 2nd half. We were on top! Surely just bring on one sub at a time in that case. Otherwise you have two players in the engine room who have to get up to speed of the game at the same time.

Back
Top Bottom