Champions League 2016/17

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Not an easy group but a competitive one for us really.
Teams at our level but with more Cl experience really.

LCFC have the easiest group how fortunate is that?

LCFC get luck, shocker. I'm used to it now.
Our group is good because there is no one to really worry about but none of them are so shit that we will not take it seriously.

The only way Leicester could have an easier group would be to have Leicester reserves, Leicester supporters club, and Leicester weight watchers seniors team (course, that's a group the gooners would scrape through from...losing to weight watchers at home)

Moscow.
Fuck off.

Leverkusen.
Shite.

Monaco.
Pish.

It's a fucken disgrace these clubs are in the Champions League. All shite. They mean nothing to me. We'll destroy each and every one of them with apathetic abandon.

I'm mostly disturbed by the thought of our historic Tottenham Hotspur having to stoop to play these nuggets. The ignominy.

Sign McGinn, let's really start this season.

In the words of The Great Poch:

VAMOS YA CUNT!

Back
Top Bottom