Celtic appreciation post

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sunderland knocked back Ange, their CEO asked who the fuck is that guy? He's an Aussie who knows nothing about football

Celtic then gave him a shot, plucked him from obscurity in Japan. He then wins 6 out of 7 trophies playing oppressive sexy football. Spurs try to get Slott who is a lesser coach than Ten Haag

Spurs then turn to Ange, let's face it, no Spurs fans wanted him. I told you all just how good he was

After the best start in Spurs history, people are starting to see my view.

I said from day one, trust the process

ARE YOU NOW ENTERTAINED?

Absolutely not true.
Read the thread on the manager searchdd
I saw the poll, literally nobody wanted Ange, only managed in Japan and a farmer's league etc

I told everyone what to expect. Now a lot of people will come out the woodwork and say he was the man they wanted

I'm a Celtic seasin ticket holder, I saw first hand how he can reshape a club

I told everyone how good a leader he was and how he would transform Spurs

Check my previous posts

Last edited:
I said from day one, trust the process

Someone Beat GIF

Not true that we rejected Ange, read the thread as others have told you.

That said-- props to Celtic for bringing him in and supporting him through thick and thin. We love Ange and have never been happier

Are things that bad that your sense of pride is built on the fact that someone was once your coach and used you as a stepping stone?
We are in good shape, playing Feyernoord in the Champions League on Tuesday. I'm not being an ass, I love Ange. It just get annoying when the likes of Ange and Virgil Van Dijk have to leave Celtic to get recognition. Celtic fans knew how good they were when they were with us!

We knew these guys are world class but nobody believes it because they hadn't been employed in England!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom