carbon clubs fuck off

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

A short segment about PSG, it's disgusting

I had to stop watching that after a few minutes as the guy talking was too annoying. But I am guessing he doesn't address that while a lot of Americans may say they follow PSG, the number who ever watch their games is going to be small. Because, y'know, if you were actually interested in football you're not going to pick PSG and commit to following them as it's just like the Harlem Globetrotters rinsing Generic French Club of Cannon Fodder #16 every week. Apart from the bit where they get to under-perform in the Champions League again.

It's like people over here wearing an LA Lakers top but not having a clue about who plays for them or what their recent results are. Sportswear as fashion is far from new.

Last edited:
i_love_oil_gas_mug.jpg
Someone do a meme with this image saying "Man City fan starter pack".
They're one step ahead of you mate... it's already available:
s-l300.jpg

...Fucks me off so much the way these pricks think that everyone beyond their fucked up little bubble should worship them too; rather than seeing them as the corrupt, shallow parasitic 'gangsters' they are.

Back
Top Bottom