carbon clubs fuck off

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Rumors has it Neymar is now in conflict with Unai Emery. Why? Emery expects Neymar to take part in all the teams training sessions and be one of the boys.

Actually team Emery on this one

Man City announce record revenue of £473m for last season.
£1.1m profit.

I wonder how much of that £473m comes from sponsorship by state owned Abu Dhabi firms like Eithad, Aabar- a subsidiary of state owned IPIC- Eitsalat & TCA Abu Dhabi

So with all that record revenue they only make £1.1m profit, which keeps them within the pointless FFP rules.
The wage bill must account for nearly half of it.

Last edited:
Man City announce record revenue of £473m for last season.
£1.1m profit.

I wonder how much of that £473m comes from sponsorship by state owned Abu Dhabi firms like Eithad, Aabar- a subsidiary of state owned IPIC- Eitsalat & TCA Abu Dhabi

So with all that record revenue they only make £1.1m revenue.
The wage bill must account for nearly half of it.

Smells stinky.

Won't stop the media kidding Pep's arse though.

Barcodes next to join the list looks like. Read a guardian piece with what was surely a misprint, quoting a £28 Billion war-chest. I dont think theyre going to buy every player in Europe....

:dembelelol:

Back
Top Bottom