Burnley v. Spurs Wed, Oct 27 19:45 BST

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Romero and Emerson good. Paratici is good at picking players and bad at picking managers.

Skipp, Lucas, Gio, Sanchez decent. Kane, Bergwijn, Son, Ndombele, Hojbjerg not so good. Nuno, less said the better. My eyes are bleeding.

Is that Mrs P?
You’ll get a row when she gets home and scrolls through this thread…..
9-A9-AD00-A-8169-4-D99-9-FA4-D076-D0-E94-FC6.gif

I am pleased with the development of Emerson and Romero. They are looking much more robust. Our defence played well tonight, even against a feeble opponent.

Going forward we are shocking. Nuno will not survive the international break if we keep going 60 minutes without a shot on target.
We can no longer blame our defense

Our attack is shit

We're going to need to sit Kane sooner rather than later

Deserved win in the end but didn't enjoy watching that at all (slight improvement in 2nd half but that also had a lot to do with Burnley also realising that people paid money to watch it!

But not wanting to sound like a moaning bastard after a win away from home at Burnley, I'm not sure if I've ever enjoyed watching us play at Turfmore even when we were good.

Emerson was my MoTM.

ManCity currently down 1 on PKs to West Ham. Would be nice to get City out of this competition.

Unfortunately, we are totally useless without most or all of our starting XI, which is going to make it tough for us to win anything.

Back
Top Bottom