Brighton vs Tottenham Hotspur (A) - Thursday 28th December 19:30

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

f288583bedac8d02a07827197b6ddd95.jpg

We held on against Forrest at the star of the holiday rode our luck against Everton this kinda result was coming sooner or later

For all the talent in our team, we've still got some utterly thick fucking idiots among them. Hojbjerg, Bissouma, Richarlison, Lo Celso, Romero are the worst offenders, but I could go on. While we still have that lack of intelligence on the pitch, we'll never challenge for anything.

This has been a disgrace, but this is the first time this has happened this season.

They've exposed us completely, and Ange won't change the system. That's on Ange. Only having two CBs is on Levy, but we have a full team of players unavailable.
We don’t only have 2 CBs though.

How many times have we all said that over the decades?!
This will be the last time I say it. If he mugs us and the club off again, I'm done watching Spurs until he sells up.

Ange is the last chance saloon for me, as good as it'll get. If Levy won't back him, we shouldn't back the club. Vote with your feet and all that.

Back
Top Bottom