Brighton v Tottenham, Wed 16th March, ko 7.30pm - Not on tv.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

They had better get the Goons match on soon, any later and our fragile neighbours will be getting another postponement due to heatstroke/sunburn etc.

Tonight they looked like there went used to playing two games a week.

We’ve all been concentrating on how a small preparation time before games has affected our results. But nobody has factored in the fact that the scum aren’t in that rhythm.

It's an incredible record.

Trouble is though there's a lot of idiots on social media who will comment 'What's he won' which means all these records he keeps breaking are apparently irrelevant

Mate, it's the idiots that are irrelevant. :mourthumb:

I had to watch in Portuguese, of which I am not fluent. But that said without any context and commentary the referee seemed as shit as his haircut.

Been out to the pub.

A few scenes at Victoria. Loads of Scum fans going home and then our away fans turned up, going the other way.

Lots of naff ‘hold me back Darren’ posturing.

Didnt get to watch the game but just watched the highlights. If we were a little bit more clinical and some of the players a bit more unselfish, could have easily won that game 7-0 IMO

It's an incredible record.

Trouble is though there's a lot of idiots on social media who will comment 'What's he won' which means all these records he keeps breaking are apparently irrelevant
It is an incredible record I think he will end up like shearer with an outstanding goal scoring record overall but nothing else to show for it.
I think it is a bit of a shame that possibly the best striker of his generation and all time premier League could end up potless at the end of his career.

That's why everyone's mouths dropped open (I assume they did -- mine did) when he missed that open goal. I mean, it was a tight angle on his left from an awkward position, but it definitely met the technical definition of an open goal. And those are excuses for lesser players, not Kane -- he doesn't need/want excuses. I don't think I've ever seen him miss an actual open goal before. That was a collector's item precisely because of his reliability.
I missed it as my stream was playing up. Saw the the replay later and, tbh, the speed he was moving, the angle the ball was moving away from the goal etc, it was harder than it looked, and much more so than his goal.

Back
Top Bottom