Boycott Spurs

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Think you're getting me mixed up with Sammy. I just think you're a complete bell end, who attempts to deflect a point by stating he had a ticket to a football game. Whoopee.

You're literally a male attention whore, on a football forum. "Does anyone find this chant a bit cringe, does Kanes girlfriend do anal, should we boycott the game because some other people are". Wouldn't surprise me if you had an entire folder of attention-gaining subjects somewhere, pulling them out when you get bored. Que "The atmosphere for the new stadium is shit/I don't like how it looks/The refs whistle is red #enicout" in the coming years. In terms of football you're utterly irrelevant and offer nothing.

Madyid added more to this forum than you do. Christ, even Arce adds more to this board than you. You're a self-important cancer.
FUCK ME YOU ONLY LOST 4~2 !!!!!!

Think you're getting me mixed up with Sammy. I just think you're a complete bell end, who attempts to deflect a point by stating he had a ticket to a football game. Whoopee.

You're literally a male attention whore, on a football forum. "Does anyone find this chant a bit cringe, does Kanes girlfriend do anal, should we boycott the game because some other people are". Wouldn't surprise me if you had an entire folder of attention-gaining subjects somewhere, pulling them out when you get bored. Que "The atmosphere for the new stadium is shit/I don't like how it looks/The refs whistle is red #enicout" in the coming years. In terms of football you're utterly irrelevant and offer nothing.

Madyid added more to this forum than you do. Christ, even Arce adds more to this board than you. You're a self-important cancer.

Yep I'm an attention seeker that posts on here about 3 times a week. I'm clearly not very good at it am I?

Mate there are plenty on here who do their level best to garner attention on here that would be better placed to get dug out by you.

I've done enough time and seen enough chairman come and go, to voice my opinion.

Go start a fight with Mick or Arcspace I'm sure they will put up more of a fight because I can't be arsed mate.

Yes we do. If you take the average season ticket price along with matchday single ticket prices, across all age groups and categorys etc etc, Spurs are more expensive than Chelsea. The table of all PL clubs 14/15 prices was posted on here somewhere. But I cant be bothered to find what thread its in. But trust me, we are second, behind Woolwich, with Chelsea 3rd

Well I've paid £57 to get in Loftus Road, behind the goal. Forget average ST prices, that is fucking scandalous.

£55 Upton Park, £55 Craven Cottage, £64 Emirates.

That is shocking.

2sxc00_3.gif

Back
Top Bottom