Boycott Spurs

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I see the Geordies are planning to Boycott the game against us as an anti Ashley protest.

I reckon we should join them. I would love to see a completely empty St James' Park with Levy and Ashley sitting there looking uncomfortable..

Couple of greedy cunts the pair of them.

In my opinion boycotts only work if it's for a prolonged period of time, Leeds, Blackpool and Hull to name a few have had varying amount of success with boycotts in recent times. Wish them the best of luck, but I'll be in the ground at SJP, which, guttingly makes me part of the problem.

In my opinion boycotts only work if it's for a prolonged period of time, Leeds, Blackpool and Hull to name a few have had varying amount of success with boycotts in recent times. Wish them the best of luck, but I'll be in the ground at SJP, which, guttingly makes me part of the problem.

Take a levy out banner and I'll forgive you.

I have already said it on tbe Newcastle thread that we
should stand togetber
one stupid tin pot fat tyrant and one tiny Fagin bald tin pot tyrant creaming the life out of thelr clubs.
The ENlC fan club will let you down.

I have already said it on tbe Newcastle thread that we
should stand togetber
one stupid tin pot fat tyrant and one tiny Fagin bald tin pot tyrant creaming the life out of thelr clubs.
The ENlC fan club will let you down.

some people still seem to think the only problem at the club is the manager, think levy can take us further, ignorance is bliss

This is being organised by the guy who did pardewout.com. A master strategist who eventually got their very good manager to leave for a shittier job and get loads more points for his shittier new team.
We should pile in with this guy. We can't fail!!

Please don't tell me your a Pardew fan.
I can appreciate the job he does. He's a smug cunt. I understand he enjoys bumming youth teamers. He has an extremely punchable face. However, he was doing a fine job for them and the fans pissed him off so much, he jacked it. Hope they are happy with the useless fucking shambles that is now in charge.

I can appreciate the job he does. He's a smug cunt. I understand he enjoys bumming youth teamers. He has an extremely punchable face. However, he was doing a fine job for them and the fans pissed him off so much, he jacked it. Hope they are happy with the useless fucking shambles that is now in charge.

The man is the personification of cunt. I refuse to give him any credit at all.

As for Carver, I know a manager who worked with him, he said brilliant number 2 but never a manager. He says poor John is a little hard of thinking.

Spray paint on a bedsheet
Not from this house young man
images

The man is the personification of cunt. I refuse to give him any credit at all.

As for Carver, I know a manager who worked with him, he said brilliant number 2 but never a manager. He says poor John is a little hard of thinking.
Carver likes to hit things. And people. He's a bit caveman. Pardew may be someone who would eat himself if possible, but difficult to argue with his record.
Put together his Newcastle and Palace points this season and he's in fourth.

Back
Top Bottom