Blackburn - Match Thread (The Paul Robinson derby)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Twitter is saying Benny is out of the remaining games of the season

Sadface

But we will still win.

article-0-0923204F000005DC-82_468x255.jpg

Re: Blackburn - Match Thread

emperor said:
Well said Drupacino.

But I don't understand inches. What's that in centimetres please?

That was amazing Dru - and I've positive repped you.

However, it's always a little jarring for me to hear this speech about "the inches we need", which is clearly a gridiron football reference, with regard to Spurs.

Re: Blackburn - Match Thread

WilsonJet said:
emperor said:
Well said Drupacino.

But I don't understand inches. What's that in centimetres please?

That was amazing Dru - and I've positive repped you.

However, it's always a little jarring for me to hear this speech about "the inches we need", which is clearly a gridiron football reference, with regard to Spurs.

Yea but it transcends I feel.

I don't give a fuck what the players say before the game, as it's made fuck all difference recently. They to pull themselves together, grow a pair of bollocks and go out there and fucking win

Blackburn are one of the few teams left in the League whose form over the last 10 games is as bad as ours. And their overall away form is pretty shit too. Same amount of away wins as Wolves, which tells you everything about them.

Overall away form

Played 16 W2 D6 L9 F21 A41

So basically if we lose to this shower of shite then we might as well start looking forward to next season and a new manager, because the last 3 games will not be any easier than this.

Think it will be all about desire and fight in this game. If Modric is knackered and carrying an injury I would consider Livermore in from the start, has energy to burn and cares about our club. I would put Rose into that group of individuals as well.

Hopefully Adebayor will start as well. That man is due a goal or two. Especially against Robbo, in our colours for a fucking change.

Be silly to use Blackburns away record as an indicator, they have won at Old Trafford this season but also got smashed at Woolwich. They drew at Anfield but got dicked on at Swansea just last week.

Hopefully the shit(ter) Blackburn turns up and we rip them a new one.

YidoBuckler said:
Be silly to use Blackburns away record as an indicator, they have won at Old Trafford this season but also got smashed at Woolwich. They drew at Anfield but got dicked on at Swansea just last week.

Hopefully the shit(ter) Blackburn turns up and we rip them a new one.

That's why you can use it as an indicator. Same way we have been shit for the last ten games, Blackburn's away form is not random made up stats. It's what they have done this season overall.

2 wins Man Utd and Wolves. Pretty sure when they beat Utd they had 4 shots 3 goals or something similar. Basically a fluke.

They are shit we have to win. That's it in a nutshell.

Edit (I realised after I typed it that although they are shit so are we. So just looked and since they beat United they have got 17points in the League. Same timescales we have got 20?!?
So we are about the same. How the fuck did that happen? FFS.
The only brightside is that out of our 20 points 17 of them came at home. So I'm still confident. Sort of. Fuck me that's still depressing)

So Kaboul is out for the season after saying he would be back in trianing this week. OK, maybe the injury was worse than first thought?

Benny is out for the season, havent heard why though.

Training pics of the squad up on facebook. No Ade, Lennon or Ledley.

Love a conspiracy theory me.

We will still win though. Trust.

I see Windy has said on Twitter Ade is back in the squad and Kaboul has a chance for the weekend :kaboul:

Whats going on?

Dru said:
So Kaboul is out for the season after saying he would be back in trianing this week. OK, maybe the injury was worse than first thought?

Benny is out for the season, havent heard why though.

Training pics of the squad up on facebook. No Ade, Lennon or Ledley.

Arry is a racist la la la la

Back
Top Bottom