Best thing to come from City away

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Jesus Christ.. That cunt STILL gets more name-checks on yer average matchday than half the players actually PLAYING for the club... No wonder they don't feel any kind of connection with the fans!!!

I know what he did was cunty beyond cuntiness... but he's dead to me now! I don't even want the cunts' name to pass my lips, let alone hear his name reverberate round White Hart Lane EVERY HOME GAME!!

It might be 'controversial' to say this... radical even ... but IMHO, it's now time to leave Cuntball out of the songs UNLESS WE'RE PLAYING THEM!!
Can't tell you how small time, bitter and petty it still makes us sound!

Last edited:
The campbell thing is boring now. Alright we all know what happened and he was such a cunt and still is, but it was 13 years ago now so we need to move on and forget the fucker.

Im not sure what id prefer. Him being constantly reminded what a cunt of a human being he is, never forgetting and always knowing he's never welcome, generations upon generations being reminded.

OR, just denying his existence completely.

Back
Top Bottom