Best "Scenes" videos

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

bloody phone cameras!

In my day you had to take a police mugshot sketch artist with you......

I always have this internal turmoil when i start pulling my phone out my pocket at football.

I'm desperate to capture the moment, bottle that feeling (i know it never feels the same recorded), but the other half is saying "don't be that prick with the phone, enjoy it for the now, live in the moment!!"

It's less to do with bragging points ("oh look everybody, i went to a thing and saw some stuff, aren't i amazing??!?") But when you're on that bus to work on a shitty Monday morning. Annoying twats all around you. There is nothing better than pulling out your phone and watching that video back, absolutely beaming from ear to ear.

I always have this internal turmoil when i start pulling my phone out my pocket at football.

I'm desperate to capture the moment, bottle that feeling (i know it never feels the same recorded), but the other half is saying "don't be that prick with the phone, enjoy it for the now, live in the moment!!"

It's less to do with bragging points ("oh look everybody, i went to a thing and saw some stuff, aren't i amazing??!?") But when you're on that bus to work on a shitty Monday morning. Annoying twats all around you. There is nothing better than pulling out your phone and watching that video back, absolutely beaming from ear to ear.

Agree totally!
It's a modern day, 1st world conundrum!

Then again, if YOU don't film it... y'know someone else always will... and there's also YouTube!!

PTFandCamera-300x237_1.gif

Agree totally!
It's a modern day, 1st world conundrum!

Then again, if YOU don't film it... y'know someone else always will... and there's also YouTube!!

This a 100 times this. Why is your shit video going to be better than the other 15 blokes stood around you filming the same the exact same thing?

This a 100 times this. Why is your shit video going to be better than the other 15 blokes stood around you filming the same the exact same thing?

Plus the chances are they'll have a better phone than me, with better pixel quality... so why not just let them film me going ballistic at a goal, while they have to hold their hands steady to get the clearest image... my hands would be all over the fucking place!
I can always watch their steady-cam handy work on YouTube later ta... i'd rather have hands that are red raw from clapping, than a shaky image of me on my hands and knees looking for my phone after I dropped it when a goal was scored!

Back
Top Bottom