Beşiktaş on Thursday (1882??)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Just got home and saw Kane's goal.

KAAANEE!!!

BadGratefulArmadillo.gif

Townsend and Bentaleb playing very well.

Kane going from strength to strength. Shocks me people rate Soldado higher. Done nothing yet again.
Andros must have seen your words on his ability earlier in the week and is determined to prove you wrong! :townhmm:

Great to see our own academy players producing though.

Still getting comfortable with the pace on the ground but having a player like Fazio who wins everything in the air is awesome.

I hope in the second half we can get at least one decent moment out of Soldado or Paulinho. Come on fellas!

Ahaha I just went on the Spurs Facebook page to see what the state of it is... It leaves me not knowing whether to laugh or cry. 'Ffs stop playing Bentaleb' was probably one of the dumbest things I saw.

Time to clean my eyes out with bleach.

Back
Top Bottom