Barcelona v Tottenham Hotspur | Estadi Olímpic Lluís Companys | Tuesday 8th August | KO: 19:00

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

What was I shouting the loudest about? I’m far from being anywhere near the most vocal here on anything.

:ange-lol:
So when we got top 4 and Woolwich missed out, you were in an extremely depressive mood. Oh No, "We in the Top 4 but that Shitty Boring football almost killed me".......

So when we got top 4 and Woolwich missed out, you were in an extremely depressive mood. Oh No, "We in the Top 4 but that Shitty Boring football almost killed me".......
Um, no, because we weren’t playing boring, shitty football at that time. Conteball didn’t come into full effect until after the summer and then it was.

You specifically said “You were the guy shouting loudest…” about this apparently and a hypocrite with none of my actual quotes? Is this your thing? Start random shit with various people with zero clue what or who you’re talking about?

Um, no, because we weren’t playing boring, shitty football at that time. Conteball didn’t come into full effect until after the summer and then it was.

You specifically said “You were the guy shouting loudest…” about this apparently and a hypocrite with none of my actual quotes? Is this your thing? Start random shit with various people with zero clue what or who you’re talking about?
Oh, so now Conté doesn't always play Boring football. And his Boring football had an effective date.

Make up your mind.

This Flip Flopping by many Spurs is laughable.

Oh, so now Conté doesn't always play Boring football. And his Boring football had an effective date.

Make up your mind.

Honestly.... Shut up.

You're happy to tollerate crap footbal..... We get it...... Now move along; cos everything else you've posted surrounding the matter is total bollocks.

Make up your mind.

What's laughable is your emerging out of some weird hole in the ground and try to pick a fight with me over this.

Objectively, we played significantly better football under Conte when he first arrived. Following that summer when he was able to fully implement his system the football regressed rapidly. That isn't hypocritical or flip flopping at all.

Go pick a fight with someone else who cares enough about that dinosaur to argue with you, weirdo.

What's laughable is your emerging out of some weird hole in the ground and try to pick a fight with me over this.

Objectively, we played significantly better football under Conte when he first arrived. Following that summer when he was able to fully implement his system the football regressed rapidly. That isn't hypocritical or flip flopping at all.

Go pick a fight with someone else who cares enough about that dinosaur to argue with you, weirdo.
Its fans like yourself that really get to me. Blame everything but the actual cause of the problems at Spurs. If you are a Fan. At least be an honest one. Its irritating that I've supported since the 80s, has fans who now accept this bullshit. Top 4 and being above Woolwich is winning the League. At least old school fans used to demand a fight.

It’s fans like yourself that really get to me. Blame everything but the actual cause of the problems at Spurs. If you are a Fan. At least be an honest one. It’s irritating that I've supported since the 80s, has fans who now accept this bullshit. Top 4 and being above Woolwich is winning the League. At least old school fans used to demand a fight.
Oh shut the fuck up, you have the problem-solving skills of a caterpillar. Don’t act like you’re the epitome of strategy.

Its fans like yourself that really get to me. Blame everything but the actual cause of the problems at Spurs. If you are a Fan. At least be an honest one. Its irritating that I've supported since the 80s, has fans who now accept this bullshit. Top 4 and being above Woolwich is winning the League. At least old school fans used to demand a fight.

If you were an "honest" fan, you wouldn't need to tell lies.

.....Nor would you completely ignore the contrary facts when subsequently presented to you.

You're a weird one, aren't you.

You don't know anything about me but somehow decided I was the lucky one you were going to try and annoy. Crawl back into your little hole and just leave me alone.

Back
Top Bottom