Bale to Barça?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I must be watching different games to you lot. There are times when I'm watching a wide open space on the left wing with fuck all in it, and a congested bogged down midfield, and I see Bale there, not even looking at the space on the left wing. All he'd have to do is run into it. I don't believe that's all down to Redknapp. A man who insists the key to football is getting 11 talented players on the pitch and letting them do whatever the fuck they want (unless they are Sandro).

Not saying the manager has no part in this particular argument, but I don't believe that Bale isn't disinclined to play the pacy left winger, and is only "following orders".

Back
Top Bottom