BAE In Prem Best XI for 2011-2012?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Actually, I think Benny WAS the best leftback in the League last year. And I also agree with T that overall BAE played better the season prior. I think others have just begun to acknowledge how influential he is. Baines is the only other LB on his level that I could personally root for. Don't care for Cole and Evra (although Cole is a great player). Clichy??? OMG no.

Yeah i agree that benny was the best LB last season, think he was also the highest-scoring defender in fantasy football so he's gotta be doin summin right LOL!

all other contenders were wank last year. he really was the best, cole & evra are better at their best but they were shadows of themselves last year.

Clichy has been shit for 3 years

r-u-s-x said:
all other contenders were wank last year. he really was the best, cole & evra are better at their best but they were shadows of themselves last year.

Clichy has been shit for 3 years

I actually thought Clichy was decent last season. Got complacent at Woolwich cos he knew he was going to start every week.

Back
Top Bottom