BAE In Prem Best XI for 2011-2012?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I like Benny, too but I prefer my full backs to not try Cruyff turns on the edge of their own area, I also like them to attempt to jump at the back post as Benny so often fails to do. He is 90% good 10% awful...sadly 10% tends to happen in every match.

He needs competition.

Hirshey's opinion is worth sweet FA in my opinion, seeing as he's selected John Terry, Paul Scholes and Grant Holt and has decided that Demba Ba and Papiss Cisse are interchangeable.

Chadwicks said:
David Hirshey is a bell-end but he does have BAE as his best left back in the Prem this season in his newest article:
http://espn.go.com/sports/soccer/story/_/id/7835902/premier-league-epl-best-xi-2011-12-david-hirshey

Don't get me wrong, I love BAE but at first I was laughing. Is he really the best left back the prem has to offer? Surely Clichy, Evra and Baines would have to be considered better right? At least he described the coolness and calmness that is BAE. What do you all think?

Yes.

It's been his best season for spurs but Baines wins it for me. If he was at a top 4 club he would be in the starting line up for England rather than that cunt Cole.

he's just been voted our best left-back of the PL era, other than Ziege I can't think of anyone else who'd be able to really compete with him.

which speaks volumes.

We haven't really had a great left back for 30 odd years. Benny, I love, Benny the left back gives me high blood pressure at least once a match.

Back
Top Bottom