AVB

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

But if you have nothing to say about AVB why do you keep posting in his thread?

troll-meme-generator-when-i-troll-i-get-attention-191d4b.jpg

I will as well. I watched his first two matches and must say I thought they were both quite fun to watch. Since our season's effectively over I have to get some joy/excitement elsewhere, even if it is from Russia. I genuinely hope he'll do well and win the title with Zenit.

I will as well. I watched his first two matches and must say I thought they were both quite fun to watch. Since our season's effectively over I have to get some joy/excitement elsewhere, even if it is from Russia. I genuinely hope he'll do well and win the title with Zenit.

Weirdo...

Not for me.... £42.5m and even under a decent manager (shudder) he makes Lamela & Soldado look justifiable

Lame pup is Ozil, got skill not the mentality, so glad we got Eriksen for just a snip of the price. Kind of hope we buy proven prem players during the summer, the amount we have spent on Lamela and Soldado is quite stupid. Imagine our season if Soldado had scored 20 goals and Lamela had been fantastic on the wing, might still have a shot at 4th.

Lame pup is Ozil, got skill not the mentality, so glad we got Eriksen for just a snip of the price. Kind of hope we buy proven prem players during the summer, the amount we have spent on Lamela and Soldado is quite stupid. Imagine our season if Soldado had scored 20 goals and Lamela had been fantastic on the wing, might still have a shot at 4th.

And we'd still have AVB instead of that weasel

2-0 at Zenit with two goals scored in each game.....hmmm...maybe the ELluminaughty only allowed one goal per game for us?

Im more interested to see in who AVB recruits this summer instead of how the team actually does. Russia has a foreigner limit correct? (apart from the skin color and religion limits)

2-0 at Zenit with two goals scored in each game.....hmmm...maybe the ELluminaughty only allowed one goal per game for us?

Im more interested to see in who AVB recruits this summer instead of how the team actually does. Russia has a foreigner limit correct? (apart from the skin color and religion limits)

Yes, they do: http://easm.net/download/2012/f6aded1c90fa34023f34d8a8ee34e9a5.pdf
I'm also quite looking forward to seing who he'll sign. Maybe he'll actually get players he wants at his new club.

Back
Top Bottom