Audi Cup 2019

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Oh what a night
We love playing on a Wednesday night
We won a cup and the cup is shite
What a feeling, what a night.

Mate, we haven't been linked with a single RB (a mere paper link to Alves who has taken it upon himself to advertise his services) all window (LB too I think). Our RB's will be Foyth, Aurier and KWP we don't need 4.

I know we haven't mate but we still need one, that's the truth imo, none of our options are good enough in that position.

There has to be a RB out there who is an improvement on Trippier surely?

Impressive that Roles, Skipp and Tanganga were trusted to take our last 3 pens ( out of 6) and all 3 held their nerve and scored.

Good test for the youngsters and passed with flying colours

I will say it again. Kane is looking in fantastic shape. He might well be back to his phenomenal best, when he used to average a goal a game. And I will predict that for once, he will get off to a flying start this season.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom