Attn: Melts, Moaners & Toxicants

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Watch this video carefully and reflect for a while. This is how that lot behave. Listen to the way he speaks about his own players.

Now remember that you are Tottenham. Every time you feel like posting some melt, toxicity or general trash come back and watch this again.

Don't be like this. Love the Shirt.

#COYS

Watch this video carefully and reflect for a while. This is how that lot behave. Listen to the way he speaks about his own players.

Now remember that you are Tottenham. Every time you feel like posting some meltiness, toxicity or general trash come back and watch this again.

Don't be like this. Love the Shirt.

#COYS

Some cunt should start a thread to remind Pochecinno Pochecinno not to be a patronising cunt
Are you volunteering to be that cunt?

You have a point but if you start another embarrassing thread like the vote of confidence one, I will send pictures of your wife and your address to Flannerz Flannerz

Giggidy.
Jesus fuck. The vote of confidence thread is the most popular unpopular thread since the Sol Campbell award. Well over a hundred votes in the poll. It's hot shit.

But, in any case, thanks for the warning. I assume Flannerz Flannerz is exactly the last cunt I want to have my address etc.

Back
Top Bottom