Arnaut Danjuma Groeneveld

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

As I live in God's Own Kingdom of Spain, I am clearly the go-to guy here, your source of all the Arnaut Danjuma knowledge you could ever want to know and more besides.

To be honest I don't know the first thing about him. I must have seen him play a couple of times I suppose but I can't recall a damn thing. Hardly surprising, I struggle to remember what I had for breakfast.

Oh yeah, I remember...

k%2FPhoto%2FSeries%2F2020-01-Skills-Battle-Update-How-to-poach-an-egg%2FSkills-Battle-Update-How-to-poach-an-egg_080

21/22 Villareal
- 10 goals and 3 assists in 23 La Liga appearances (better than one goal involvement in two matches ie good)
- 6 goals and 1 assist in 11 CL appearances (better than 2 goal involvements every 3 matches)

22/23 (drop off in productivity)
- 2 goals in 10 appearances in La Liga
- 2 goals in 5 appearances in Europa Conference League
- 2 goals in 2 appearances in Copa del Rey

According to Transfermarket, played as Centre Forward and left winger.

If Conte gets him back to 21/22 productivity....... he's very good. I guess that's one reason its a loan and not buying (yet).

21/22 Villareal
- 10 goals and 3 assists in 23 La Liga appearances (better than one goal involvement in two matches ie good)
- 6 goals and 1 assist in 11 CL appearances (better than 2 goal involvements every 3 matches)

22/23 (drop off in productivity)
- 2 goals in 10 appearances in La Liga
- 2 goals in 5 appearances in Europa Conference League
- 2 goals in 2 appearances in Copa del Rey

According to Transfermarket, played as Centre Forward and left winger.

If Conte gets him back to 21/22 productivity....... he's very good. I guess that's one reason its a loan and not buying (yet).
Great addition for Average FC

"Woolwich cheerleaders" in this sentence synonymous with "people who have eyes" I assume.
No, i'm referring to knicker wetting girl guides like you. You know the one who went missing after we scored last night without a word on the goal or win. But when super duper Woolwich played, you made dozens of posts about each goal and how gweat they are,

Back
Top Bottom