are you going to wembley

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

are you going to wembley

• yes

Votes: 124 75.2%
  • no

Votes: 41 24.8%

• Total voters
This is just a thread for those going to show off in front of those who sadly can't make it , shameful behaviour

I am going btw :allitongue:

Boss wouldn't let me have half a day off, so I'll be stopping at the offie on the way home to grab a couple beers and watch from the comfort of my own couch.

Have already booked the next two home games off, however, so the boss can go fuck himself.

COYS!

I'm taking my 7 year old daughter! Cannot wait for this, it will be her second spurs game and she is nearly as excited about it as me. COYS :wanyama:

Im going. Nine of us in block 111 behind the goal. I wanted to get in the West but the wheel of doom played us wrong. Just checked now and their are tickets in that area! Fuckit still well hyped. Going to be in the torch before because it was epic last time. Every where we go.

Back
Top Bottom