Ardiles and Villa car crash

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

....Ossie's Mrs??
These footballers wives eh!!!

Oh!

Glad Ossie & Ricky are OK... was this the ESPN Documentary they were filming for???

some vile pompey fan on twitter going on off! would link his account but I reported him and that means automatically blocks! Evil cunt saying some out of line things :memeokay:

Whass Ossie got to do with Pompey anyway?? Fucking Twatter... everyone assumes THEIR opinion counts most!
...oh, I saw what I done there!

Anyway, why is there any Ossie hate from anyone?? I thought everyone loved him!!
Like the player equivalent of Fulham... nice, tidy little club that no one really has a problem with!

it appears the motive of this ignorant waste of air.. was hatred towards an Argentine driving in the Falklands.

O07CU1vM.jpeg

First Ossie is ok
Then she pops up

Great day

Just to clear it up, is that a "Sammyspurs would bang" declaration?

You know it's not the most exciting transfer window when our boy Ozzie is Football top story with a bump on the head and they are rolling out the "what's the greatest sport comeback" yet again in the BBC live sport feed

Hope they are ok, look what happens when they stray too far from White Hart Lane!

So glad that they are both OK, it could have been so much worse. Both of his sons have been brought up in the UK, and his daughters-in-law made Ossie a grandad three times over on the same day (one had twins).

Ossie Ardiles thanks Tottenham fans for support after accident
Last Updated: 23/01/14 10:30pm

Ossie Ardiles has given details of his road accident in the Falkland Islands - and thanked Tottenham fans for their good wishes as his recovery continues.

The 61-year-old Argentinian's vehicle - which also contained former Tottenham midfielder Ricky Villa and five other passengers - overturned on Monday.

Ardiles, who was in the Falklands making a TV documentary, needed 35 stitches in a head wound but is now recuperating in Argentina.

He told Tottenham's website: "I can only say thank you to all the Tottenham fans for their messages of support. Thank you very much for the concern and the best wishes.

"It was a huge accident. I was driving. This reinforced the thought that my Spurs mates always have about me: I cannot drive!

"Ricky was my co-pilot and we were saved because we were using our seat-belts. My son Freddy was in the car as well, plus four crewmen.

"We lost control of the car and we overturned. We were like in a cocktail, up and down, up and down, until we finally we stopped with a bang.

"It is a miracle that no one was badly injured. Ricky had just a little bruising - always a lucky man! I had lots of tests, no internal injuries and 35 stitches later, I am okay now.

"I am in Cordoba now in the house of my brother, resting with family and friends. I will be back in London next week and hope to see you all at White Hart Lane."

http://www1.skysports.com/football/...nks-tottenham-fans-for-support-after-accident

Back
Top Bottom