Ange Postecoglou

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

A Rangers opinion

"As a Rangers fan, I really hope he goes to Spurs. All the ex Celtic managers you have mentioned (including Rodgers) are not as good as him. I hate to admit it, his football is amazing to watch"

Bald cunt may as well just drag some tramp off the street and give him the job.
We've tried appointing managers that have a home and it hasn't worked

I'm happy to give a tramp a go , managers that own a property clearly aren't for us

That's the logic we're using these days right ?

:contethumb:

But, back to Ange, as I iterated a day or so ago, he simply will not get the time needed to work his magic at Spurs.
The players Spurs have, are not equipped for "Angeball", and Levy is highly unlikely to give him the necessary budget to attain them.

Is Ange a good manager? Not even debatable. He's an INCREDIBLE manager. Proof is there at every level he's managed at, as well as co signs from names like Guardiola, who is an ardent admirer.
He's just not a fit for this Spurs team.
can you explain why they aren’t a fit? Looks for mobile, pressing front players? Nimble, skilful midfielders? What are the deficiencies in our squad with his style? I would like to push many of our players into a fire but interested to know who needs to b pushed first

Like many, I don’t know much about this guy but from what I’ve read and heard he is a disciplinarian and plays attacking football. The two things we so badly need.
Therefore I’m in.

Stupid name though.

I like him, I like his ideas, but he doesn’t have the clout to keep this fanbase onside and maintaining the faith when things get rocky (and they will do, because no true rebuild is without its bad periods).

I like him, I like his ideas, but he doesn’t have the clout to keep this fanbase onside and maintaining the faith when things get rocky (and they will do, because no true rebuild is without its bad periods).
Trust me, after the dire, turgid, boring football we’ve had to endure this season, all it would take is one game of attacking football for the entire fan base to get him onside.

The Celtic fans that have taken the time to give us great feedback about Ange, all seem very articulate and well spoken.
I can’t be the only one who thinks they are part of Levy’s team who have been told to big up big Ange on the forums to get the fans onside. 😃

If you sing this once, it will stick in your head forever.

To the tune of Chirpy Chirpy Cheap (sic) Cheap...

Last night I heard my mama singin' this so-o-ong
Who-oo-oo Postecoglou - who?
Woke up this mornin' and ma manager's go-o-one
Who-oo-oo Postecoglou - who?

It's up to the club to have patience. If they really believe in the manager they will support him through the bad times

Back
Top Bottom