Ange Postecoglou

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Newcastle fan in peace here, just wanted to say the way Ange is going on is absolutely pathetic and insulting to your club. It's all about self protection and choosing to use this unique climate and scenario - potentially handing your bitter rivals the league - to give it the billy big bollocks about how much he's a 'winner' and how seemingly no-one else is. Honestly, I'm sick of seeing egotistical arseholes using clubs to play the victim and protect themselves.

The Dealer thinks he's slick lol

For me it's simple. Don't come out and say a Champions League place isn't important and then suddenly pretend it matters tonight.

Overall I like Ange, but it's almost as if his perfect PR after 10 games has gone to his head. Willing to forgive and forget next season, and would have taken 5th if offered it at the start of the season. But let's not pretend the 2nd half of this season has been a total collapse and that we're in the position we're in tonight because of him.

Seeing a lot of wet gussets on here tonight. Mainly along the lines of “how dare he have a go at us loyal fans!”.

Mainly from posters who spend their life calling him a fat Aussie cunt from a tinpot league, ripping the piss out of our players and owners and making hilarious jokes about gokarts.

Wouldn’t know loyalty if it were stapled to their taint. And have now clutched their collective pearls. Fucking state of some of you.

As for the cunts in the ground doing the fucking poznan - couldn’t have looked more smalltime.

Point Reaction GIF by Kathryn Dean

Ange is the best thing about your club, the amount of fans saying 'do you know how bad it would be if they won the league, everyone would laugh at us' ... Because they aren't laughing now? Spurs haven't been the laughing stock of the league for years already? What are you worried about exactly?

but but they'll sing songs and it will hurt my fragile ego, grow up!

5th is an outrageously good result after losing Kane so late in the pre season, you blokes think you deserve more?

Ange is the best thing about your club, the amount of fans saying 'do you know how bad it would be if they won the league, everyone would laugh at us' ... Because they aren't laughing now? Spurs haven't been the laughing stock of the league for years already? What are you worried about exactly?

5th is an outrageously good result after losing Kane so late in the pre season, you blokes think you deserve more?
Fuck off

He was happy to take it though. Always played out from the back.

People seem to be down on him but from the little we've seen, I think he looks ok.
yea i want him to work. he tried to break the lines with the ball at his feet but did run into dead ends, in his defence he didnt have team mates looking to make angles for him they sort of watched him just run into dead ends.

needs a run of games to build confidence. if you could design a premier league defender hes pretty much what would come out hahah.

Cunt.

Are you Spurs or Ange?

If you really think about what he said.

“No, I think the last 48 hours has revealed to me that the foundations are fairly fragile, mate,”

That’s a 144 year old institution. With a fragile foundations…not sure actually.

Established by school boys, first and only non league FA Cup Winners. Push and Run, Arthur Rowe. The Double, Blachflower, Mackay, Greaves, first European trophy winners from England. 3 European trophies, Ossie, Glenn, Ricky, waddle, El Tel, Gazza, Lineker 91, Klinsman, Sheringham, Bale, VDV, 4th, Milan, 4th Potch, Ajax, Kane….

Called Fragile by a man from Melbourne who’s “winning history” is less than Neil Lennon’s.

Fragile, well if it is, that is really this man’s > :levyeyes: crowning achievement.

Tottenham Hotspur are not Wimbledon with fans and if you know your history :ange-hmm: our history is not one of fragility, but our ownership doesn’t evidence that they really value or care about sporting achievement. We are a race car with the handbrake on and a careful driver these days.

Last edited:
God awful situation to be in to be honest. Can’t ever be happy with Tottenham losing, especially as it gives Villa CL. But couldn’t stomach giving the Wanderers the title either. A lose lose situation. Nothing to be happy about. Has been a dreadful finish to the season. City are horrible oily murderous regime cunts too so again nothing to celebrate. Just burn the PL and what it’s become with fire.

Whilst I’m aware you may be semi taking the piss, you aren’t daft enough to not get my point.

Here’s the thing - if I’m a player or manager, I’m visiting forums like this to gauge what the supporters are thinking. A lot easier to do that than stand outside ChickKing asking punters what their thoughts are.

And when I do come on here and see what’s being posted, I’d burn the stadium to the ground. Add to this, the celebrations in the ground tonight. No wonder Ange is in a mood.

Who doesn’t deserve to be in a mood are those who’ve been thrashing him and get all jellylegged when he gives it back. Fucking children.

You sweaty cunts have changed you're tune. He was going to be the best thing that ever happened to us. The football was going to be incredible. We've not come from a relegation battle to 5th. We've gone from one shit show of an end of the season straight in to another. I suppose we should be on our knees chanting we're not worthy for such a fucking truly magnificent season where the best thing to happen to us is losing a game that doesn't give our rivals the title. What a fucking season eh.

God awful situation to be in to be honest. Can’t ever be happy with Tottenham losing, especially as it gives Villa CL. But couldn’t stomach giving the Wanderers the title either. A lose lose situation. Nothing to be happy about. Has been a dreadful finish to the season. City are horrible oily murderous regime cunts too so again nothing to celebrate. Just burn the PL and what it’s become with fire.
Just laugh super john mcginn is in the CL.

Ange is spot on. Worrying more about what Woolwich is doing that what we are doing is a an absolute loser mentality plain and simple. I’m ashamed to be associated with some of those losers. Playing to win is playing to win. Whatever happens with the standings of the end of the year is due to all the premier league games player over 38 match weeks. Woolwich win the league so what. They’ve done it before. We move on it’s a new season next year. The loser mentality we have is the only thing that seems to stick around. Every decent coach in the world would be disgusted with that mentality just like Ange.

Noticed one of your lot has already been perma banned today. 🤔

Just watched his presser.

Fucking Prima Donna bullshit.

YOU are the one who set us up to fail against the scum where we could have avoided this!!

And went hell-to-leather defending your shit set-piece set up.

How fucking dare he!

Fuck right off.

WTF!!!

Back
Top Bottom