Ange Postecoglou

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

He has to have the team up for it. If he doesn’t and we go and get pumped 5 nil, those who already prematurely have the knives out for him will be in heaven.
He’s clueless. Wouldn’t look out of place at a Sheffield Utd or Burnley. He’s good for a quote and has some nice ideas but he’s not a big club manager.

We will probably always be a top 6-8 club under him, sure. But we will never win trophies under a manager who has no plan B, C and D.

He’s clueless. Wouldn’t look out of place at a Sheffield Utd or Burnley. He’s good for a quote and has some nice ideas but he’s not a big club manager.

We will probably always be a top 6-8 club under him, sure. But we will never win trophies under a manager who has no plan B, C and D.
As I always ask when people spout this, why then, in your opinion, did we not win trophies under Mourinho or Conte? Managers who have won countless trophies at every club they’ve been at? Did they not have a plan B either?

His comments on Sky are winding me up. I’m sorry. I can’t help it.

He wouldn’t fucking say it about Celtic Rangers. He keeps on gassing himself up so hard.
He is just admitting that he doesn't really understand the rivalry or why telling some supporters to seek counselling was a bad idea. It's good. It is progress. Acceptance is the first step, Ange.

Didn’t what?
Didn’t have a plan B. They were dinosaurs from a bygone era. Ange is too far the other way. Tactically naive and wants to play his ‘brand’ whatever the consequences.

You only get away with that if:

1. Your team plays in a farmer’s league.

2. You have the best players in every position (Man City). That’s never going to happen at Spurs.

He doesn’t compromise. He’s out of his depth.

I fucking hate our fans. The guy just wants to win.
Get it through your fucking thick skulls.

We can have our beliefs and he can have his.

Now some of you want a manager who doesn’t give a fuck.

Just fuck off.

Yeah like we did against Woolwich, Liverpool, Newcastle and Cheksea, all of whivh would have made this incidental.

Wake the fcuk up.

Too little too fcuking late.

If we win he is out. That simple.

He has mentioned about 1000 times the things that he wants to change at the club to win trophies though.

Mentality being a major part of it. For these players to have the mentality to win trophies they need to approach the biggest games with the mindset and belief in themselves to win. He can't afford to have any other mentality for any game.

It's not that hard to understand is it?
Shame we didn’t show any of that in the last 7 or so games especially v scum at home. Where we did lay out the red carpet.

I fucking hate our fans. The guy just wants to win.
Get it through your fucking thick skulls.

We can have our beliefs and he can have his.

Now some of you want a manager who doesn’t give a fuck.

Just fuck off.
Fat Ange couldn’t even secure 4th in a season where we’ve had the worst Man Utd side of all time and a laughably bad Chelsea team.

And we still managed to mess it up.

Open your eyes.

His comments on Sky are winding me up. I’m sorry. I can’t help it.

He wouldn’t fucking say it about Celtic Rangers. He keeps on gassing himself up so hard.
I'd like him to explain why he failed to have his team motivated to turn up at home to Woolwich and gave that appalling, defeatist negative press conference beforehand, then failed to have them turn at an injury ravaged Chelsea a few days later.........but seems to be doing everything to motivate them to put in a performance tonight.

It just don't add up

Yeah like we did against Woolwich, Liverpool, Newcastle and Cheksea, all of whivh would have made this incidental.

Wake the fcuk up.

Too little too fcuking late.

If we win he is out. That simple.
Fuck up. I’ll let the guy try do his job.

You can have your beliefs but the day we have a manager that doesn’t want to win is the day we shut the doors.

We will likely lose but the stick he’s getting for wanting to win is a disgrace.

Oh shut up.

Imagine thinking that Ange was going to come in after the shitshow of the previous season and win things in season one.

Grow up.
Come on we could have done better v Fulham. In the cup we were so meek v citeh at home under the lights in 4th round match and we didn’t even have shot.

Didn’t have a plan B. They were dinosaurs from a bygone era. Ange is too far the other way. Tactically naive and wants to play his ‘brand’ whatever the consequences.

You only get away with that if:

1. Your team plays in a farmer’s league.

2. You have the best players in every position (Man City). That’s never going to happen at Spurs.

He doesn’t compromise. He’s out of his depth.
So Mourinho and Conte, two of the most successful managers of the last 2 decades, didn’t have a plan B? Conte won a Serie A title the season before joining us, a Premier League and FA Cup 3/4 seasons before joining, how tf is he a dinosaur from a bygone era?

Mate, we could appoint Pep Guardiola with Klopp and Ancelotti as his assistants, who we appoint as manager will make fuck all difference in the grand scheme of things at this football club. It’s incredible there are Spurs fans that still can’t see that.

Fuck up. I’ll let the guy try do his job.

You can have your beliefs but the day we have a manager that doesn’t want to win is the day we shut the doors.

We will likely lose but the stick he’s getting for wanting to win is a disgrace.

He us a plank if he doesn't get it. Absolute tool. If he were still at Celtic as some have said he would be threatened with his life if he picked his strongest possible side.

It's not even complex.

Back
Top Bottom