Andros Townsend

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Andros Townsend..would you to keep him?

• Total voters
I'm going to come off as a hater here, but in my book: the fact that Andros Townsend and Theo Walcott are in the England squad is a testament to how far the lions have fallen. Hopefully though, the call up will elevate Andros like it did when he made his debut and spills over to his performances at Spurs.

I'm going to come off as a hater here, but in my book: the fact that Andros Townsend and Theo Walcott are in the England squad is a testament to how far the lions have fallen. Hopefully though, the call up will elevate Andros like it did when he made his debut and spills over to his performances at Spurs.

When you hear "Townsend keeping Ashley Young out the England Squad" I am sure Germany are shitting themselves.....

The premier league gets bigger, our national team becomes a bigger joke

No Ryan Mason, No Ryan Bertrand, No Danny Rose...

tells you all you need to know about Hodgson.

Reputation above everything.

The guy is a melt in the true sense, doesn't have the balls to take risks, even Kane is only in the team because there would be an outcry if he missed out. How on Earth can a manager of a large footballing nation (or in theory large) pick such out of form players is beyond me. Who would pick Welbeck over Ings on Austin right now?

I stopped giving a shit about England when Walcott was called up to the World Cup at the age of 16 or so, after signing for The Scum in January and not playing a single fucking game for them that season.

He went ahead of Jermain Defoe for fucks sake. Rooney limped off in the first game, and that fucking prick Sven didnt even dare to play little Theo....he only took the cunt because he played for The Scum.

Well done to Andros, but it honestly shows the state of English football more than anything else.

I call it: :townsendlol:
6svxxg.png
? Whatcha guys think? It's pretty nonchalant of a lol..

6svxxg.png
6svxxg.png
6svxxg.png
6svxxg.png
6svxxg.png
6svxxg.png
6svxxg.png
6svxxg.png
6svxxg.png
6svxxg.png

Oops forgot Admin Admin

Last edited:
Lovely Stuff ( as Alan Partridge would say ) slide from Mason, Cracking shot & goal.....followed by a group hug with Walker, Townshend, Mason & Kane. Great great image

ITV pundits in the studio discussing Townsend and his goal. Hoddle pipes up with "well he's been scoring them like that on a regular basis for Tottenham". A loud snigger is heard from one of the other pundits, off-camera!

Back
Top Bottom