Ancelotti sacked

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Wonder if he'll be more willing to use potential amongst the team as opposed to spending big money on players. Whenever he tends to spend big (Napoli and Liverpool) he tends to do worse. I mean league-wise based on the money they spent, they were rather disappointing.

Still, he has won things wherever he has gone. Although arguably the clubs ended up worse when he's left.

Wonder if he'll be more willing to use potential amongst the team as opposed to spending big money on players. Whenever he tends to spend big (Napoli and Liverpool) he tends to do worse. I mean league-wise based on the money they spent, they were rather disappointing.

Still, he has won things wherever he has gone. Although arguably the clubs ended up worse when he's left.
he doesnt get a choice. perez wants to feel good, he buys a player. fuck if they need him or not.

Buying mega stars without any collective is now a thing of the past.

What manager would go to RM, no time to implement anything, just spend all day massaging Ronaldos ego.

On a side note who now would be deemed good enough to take the job.

Benitez was never going to be a good appointment though so it was all abit stupid really. Makes the sacking of Ancelotti look terrible.

Has zidane actually managed before? Good work having no previous experience and getting the job at one of the world's biggest clubs

Obviously been made to keep the brats like ronaldo happy?

Shithouse of a club, hopefully they fall flat on their faces

Has zidane actually managed before? Good work having no previous experience and getting the job at one of the world's biggest clubs

He's been managing their reserve team. So it looks like they're going to try go down the Barcelona route

It was always a loooooooong shot, but this ends any chance of Bale returning for a good while. Zidane was a big part of bringing him, ie. tapping him up, as I recall. He'll have a lot riding on Bale succeding.

It was always a loooooooong shot, but this ends any chance of Bale returning for a good while. Zidane was a big part of bringing him, ie. tapping him up, as I recall. He'll have a lot riding on Bale succeding.
Bale has succeeded, probably more that Ronaldo wants that's for sure!

Back
Top Bottom