AFC Bournemouth VS Tottenham Hotspur. Saturday 26th August 2023. Vitality Stadium 12:30pm KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Still seems like we're a little reluctant to attempt through balls or riskier passes. Thought there was a handful of times that a pass through the lines would've put us in.
its basically a brand new team, that will come in time no doubt. still sussing each other out. so much to love about this team now though. the back 4 all of a sudden looks fucking good! the midfield 3 is a joke, the keeper looks like someone you can rely on! the front line are the ones slacking a bit now, when we get that sorted we are going to be a force!

You have already demonstrated, in multiple threads and on several levels that cogent thinking isn't a gift that you have been given to walk you through life.

A rapist justifies (to themselves )that the method of achieving sexual fulfillment is irrelevant to the result.

To some of us, we would rather that the club holds its head up over the way it conducts it's business - rather than bores it's way to results and trophies. Greece once won the Euros in a manner that was the most offensive to view in footballing terms, nobody remembers how they played or who their players were because of the dreadful spectacle they served up. It was best forgotten.

Your attitude is as offensive as your inability to understand the limits of your own thought process.
Firstly. 10 points for your very eloquently worded post. Unfortunately, even if spoken in the best 'Queens English', Bullshit remains Bullshit.

Secondly, You are one Extremely Sick Psychopath. To even remotely liken a rapist to anything football related. I Truly believe you are in urgent Help. And you have the Gall to find me offensive. I really believe you have some issues in desperate need of attention.

Thirdly, do you honestly believe Greece didn't relish winning the Euros? Or do you believe England felt better after being whipped by Italy in the last Euros because they played some attractive football?

Either way, Your Eloquence Bullshit does nothing to deter me from believing Our problem lies with Levy, Poor Players and The lack of Management support.

I hope you are watching Today's Game against Fulham. Ange not doing much better than Conté with these players (Many of the same ones Conté and Jose had to nurse for a whole season).

For Jose and Conte, Sarr would be too young and Bissouma apparently cant grasp the amazing system that Conte had...Conte would pick 3 CBs like an idiot knowing very well we didnt have many good CBs and Jose would have picked Davies over Udogie. They also had a boner for Dier , our worst CB, for some reason which led them to their deserved sackings in the end.
You right. Sarr would be too young to run a midfield with Skipp and PEH. He was tried on more than one occasion and it didn't work out.

Conté would pick 3 CBs, because Dier and Sanchez was never going to be enough.

How do you know Jose would have picked Davies over Udogie.

They had a Bonner for Davies? Who do you think would have been better?

Firstly. 10 points for your very eloquently worded post. Unfortunately, even if spoken in the best 'Queens English', Bullshit remains Bullshit.

Secondly, You are one Extremely Sick Psychopath. To even remotely liken a rapist to anything football related. I Truly believe you are in urgent Help. And you have the Gall to find me offensive. I really believe you have some issues in desperate need of attention.

Thirdly, do you honestly believe Greece didn't relish winning the Euros? Or do you believe England felt better after being whipped by Italy in the last Euros because they played some attractive football?

Either way, Your Eloquence Bullshit does nothing to deter me from believing Our problem lies with Levy, Poor Players and The lack of Management support.

I hope you are watching Today's Game against Fulham. Ange not doing much better than Conté with these players (Many of the same ones Conté and Jose had to nurse for a whole season).
Like I said, thinking or understanding aren't assets that come easily to you.
You need to find another insult that you understand the meaning of, using an analogy about a thought process that mimics yours is an analogy whether you like it or not. You need to understand why it was an analogy and you might learn something about yourself. I have no mental illnesses and am not violent.

Like I said, thinking or understanding aren't assets that come easily to you.
You need to find another insult that you understand the meaning of, using an analogy about a thought process that mimics yours is an analogy whether you like it or not. You need to understand why it was an analogy and you might learn something about yourself. I have no mental illnesses and am not violent.
You're a Sick man Mick Cooper. You need some serious help.

Back
Top Bottom