Aaron Lennon

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

This isn't the first time you got an unexpected prediction right.

This time it was predicting Azza injured, when many of us had no idea.
Last time it was predicting Capoue to start, for the first time, as a CB ... when many had no idea and thought some other CB will start ahead of him.
And there might have been some more predictions to come true before that.

So who are you?

Last time it was predicting Capoue to start, for the first time, as a CB ... when many had no idea and thought some other CB will start ahead of him.

So who are you?
a little pipsqueak in a puffa-jacket! And a heavy talker!:holtbytongue:

Love ya really mate @ 8cspurs8 8cspurs8

So who are you?

Why he is <snip> of course. Notorious badman.

Last edited by a moderator:
I love how everyone that plays the Carlito role brings there own little trait to the character. At first we had the board villain. Then it Was the big shot playaaaa. Then there was that whole Carlito brigante / miss Marple / Che Guevara episode. That was amusing for a while. And now it's CB the creepy old Internet stalker man.

Can't wait to see who's next!

Have said this before but I have always believed that Azza adds a balance to our side that no-one else manages, even if he doesn't play that well. I thought he was great today and was really pleased that he scored. He works hard too.

Played well today but his final ball was pretty garbage again. Good finish for his goal and tracked back brilliantly.

The square ball he played to Ade when it was 0-0 was pretty much perfect. I think his final ball is getting better but still I agree, it's not where it should be

I don't know why .... but for some reason I love when Lennon scores more then any other player.

For me it is because he has been a loyal servant to the club for many years now and while he has gone through spells when he has been poor he has always worked hard for the team and does not get the credit he deserves imo. He can be an infuriating player at times though

Back
Top Bottom