8 PL Managers Accused of Taking Bungs

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Just to point out - the agent making most of these accusations was banned for 5 years for match fixing

So much shit in football, don't like the press but needs to be sorted. My guesses would be Redknapp, Pardew, Warnock, obviously Allardyce.

Still amazed about that guy who admitted helping Leicester and Woolwich players dope in the papers last season and fuck all was done, the whole thing was brushed under the carpet. This despite Lecister players suddenly taking 5 spots in the top 10 fastests sprinters in the prem when they didn't have 1 the previous season. Nothing dodgy about that.

With the amount of money and glory around I don't know how anyone can think football is clean in either money or drugs.

for us I reckon we are ok now, Levy is ruthless but a rulebook lawyer type and Poch is similar, Redknapp on the other hand. My dad grew up with Harry Redknapp, he was gambling at 13, he is a chancer by nature.

Always had a feeling when it comes to match fixing, drugs and other dodgy shit Chelsea would be a sea of corruption. From the gangster owner through to the criminal players like Costa and Terry.

Back
Top Bottom