#46 Does AVB leave you with a Blancety Blanc?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Thelonious said:
Reading this thread it's like we spoke about nothing else on the pod. :harrylol:

It was the only part of the pod where there was a major difference in opinion, so one of the main talking points.

BTW - Gary Glitter/shitter >>>> Gary. #nopaedo

Thelonious said:
Reading this thread it's like we spoke about nothing else on the pod. :harrylol:
In another thread, I mentioned the point made on the pod about Levy's waiting until the vacancies at LFC and CFC were filled before dealing with Harry. I'd never thought of the situation in those terms, so I didn't have much of an answer to the people flipping out about how Levy is just winging it, letting his top managerial target get signed before he has the fortitude to get rid of his own.

I doubt LFC would've signed Harry, but CFC...

Blanchflower said:
I think Sherwood gets a bad rap - season before last he was with all the fans getting the train home from Blackburn away and didn't seem like a bad bloke at all.
Well, he wasn't gonna sit there and say "you're all a bunch of cunts", was he? :baletroll:

Smoked Salmon said:
Blanchflower said:
I think Sherwood gets a bad rap - season before last he was with all the fans getting the train home from Blackburn away and didn't seem like a bad bloke at all.
Well, he wasn't gonna sit there and say "you're all a bunch of cunts", was he? :baletroll:

Wouldn't put it past him.

Really unsure about AVB however, reports in Europe from top players suggest he's got something about him. Do we have time? No! Do we want success quickly? Yes! Should we have patience? That's down to individuals. I'm looking forward to whos following him. Discuss!!!!

Back
Top Bottom