#44 Last. Episode. Ever.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Smolik said:
WindyCOYS said:
Just to back up what has already been said - fantastic work on a thoroughly enjoyable season of podcasts.

I know you guys like to make out that it's a labour of love, that it doesn't take much work, etc etc, but I know that so much effort goes into it behind the scenes and it is genuinely massively appreciated. You're all awesome, and my world is definitey made a lot better by The Fighting Cock being a part of it.

Looking forward to next season already.

Seconded. The same goes to you for your weekly knowledge dropping Windy.

Top stuff, well done to all involved

Thirded. *slowclap*

Incidentally, kudos to whoever came up with the No Paedo ending. Singularly the best thing on any episode so far.

Have an elongated fifties round of applause from me.

50's round of applause

applause.gif

&

elephant-trunk-1.jpg

:bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:

Great Pod this week as is every one, keep up the good work. Can't wait for next season now. :crouch:

Mike in Parma said:
Raitei said:
Fuck you guys. What the shit am I meant to do all summer long?

Go back and listen to the entire first season in order? I can't be the only one doing this, right? THIS IS PERFECTLY NORMAL, RIGHT?!

I'm doing this. I'm still in the glorious bits of our run. I've decided to skip from episode 30 or so onwards because it'll just make me sad.

Its only just sunk it that I won't be able to go to the Lane or listen to the best podcast till after the summer :(

Back
Top Bottom