#40 - Fear And Loathing In N17

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The Fighting Cock

The Fighting Cock
Facebook Awards, Southampton reviewed, blind panic about recent form, Newcastle previewed with the backdrop of finishing above Woolwich. Windy talks loanees and youth. Pochettino's meeting with Alex Ferguson discussed, Bardi's Brain Busters makes a return. Points v League placings. How will we say goodbye to White Hart Lane?

Day Trippers: Alex From Bristol, Bardi, Flav and Thelonious

Download Episode

Subscribe on iTunes | Subscribe to RSS Feed | Stitcher

Facebook Awards, Southampton reviewed, blind panic about recent form, Newcastle previewed with the backdrop of finishing above Woolwich. Windy talks loanees and youth. Pochettino's meeting with Alex Ferguson discussed, Bardi's Brain Busters makes a return. Points v League placings. How will we say goodbye to White Hart Lane?

Day Trippers: Alex From Bristol, Bardi, Flav and Thelonious

Download Episode

Subscribe on iTunes | Subscribe to RSS Feed | Stitcher

Alex from Bristol Alex from Bristol like Spurs it's the hope that kills you

funny one
PpiPtDN.png

Windy and the guy who can't say "th" having a crying faced Jessie competition in the last two weeks. Think the quiz temper tantrum won the fight.

Flav is infinitely more entertaining after half a bottle of rum. Hold the cunt down and ram a funnel down his pipe next week please.

Nah - you are pretty good on random knowledge.

Just this guy is a full time football statistician, so spends all day researching this kind of stuff.
Oh god! We played (a very poor) variation of it on the train up to Newcastle, I did ok there. If I beat a statistician I'll never play it again. :pochlol:

Back
Top Bottom