#39 - Rivers of Blood

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The Fighting Cock

The Fighting Cock
ZoC of fanzine and feature fame joins Flav, T, Ricky and engineer Al for a post-Chelsea pod.

We talk 2-2 and all the little slices of narrative that meshed a frantic derby together. There's an 1882 announcement. Prick of the Week. Bale. Windy. Safe Standing. Question for Al. Football in the future. Stoke away. And the usual debacle of sordid and ridiculous questions.

Thanks to Lee Perrault from North Carolina Spurs for their donation.

Love the shirt.

Download Episode

Subscribe on iTunes | Subscribe to RSS Feed | Stitcher

T describing the shouting between fans as a 'rap battle' is a great way of summing it up. Trying to one up. Perfect.

After THAT, I'm ripping DOUBLE TIME!!!! Snipping as i'm listening... thanks ZoC for the mention!

I'm planning a Ticker-Tape Spectacular on Sunday.......i'll see whoever's going in The Brickies pre-match.

I'm gonna need to hand some of this shit out, or else i'll be entering the ground 10% man, and 90% torn-up paper... help me out here!!

I wanna turn the Park Lane Lower into a Baby Bombonera!!!! Who's in?

Are you on Twitter?

You do a cracking job with the shredded paper, my hat goes off to you (only for you to then shread my hat)

I'm not a 'Twitterer' no, i'm afraid.... (note to self, #mustgetontothat)

If anyone is gonna be anywhere in the Park Lane on Sunday (Lower OR Upper... let's get a bit of height to dis ting!) then I'll be in the Brickies 'handing dat shit out' around 2'ish)

I'm not a 'Twitterer' no, i'm afraid.... (note to self, #mustgetontothat)

If anyone is gonna be anywhere in the Park Lane on Sunday (Lower OR Upper... let's get a bit of height to dis ting!) then I'll be in the Brickies 'handing dat shit out' around 2'ish)

Millions of trees are cut down a day........ And it's all 1882s fault

Millions of trees are cut down a day........ And it's all 1882s fault

Don't worry eco-fans, for every Newspaper I rip up, I plant another one in a nearby field!!!

(and in every other aspect of my life, I happen to be a most conscientious re-cycler.... During the close season of course!!)

Don't worry eco-fans, for every Newspaper I rip up, I plant another one in a nearby field!!!

(and in every other aspect of my life, I happen to be a most conscientious re-cycler.... During the close season of course!!)

I'll see you in the brickies for some ticket tape mate.

Back
Top Bottom