#34 - Spurs declare at City

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The Fighting Cock

The Fighting Cock
This week: Flav, Ricky, Thelonious and engineer Al smashing it. Four Four Two's James Maw guesting.

Swansea away day hooray. Bale. Verts. Michu. We go back to front with the full-back conundrum. Windy yoof update. Latest on 1882 at Underhill for the Spurs v goons game. James wants 'Maw' from the home fans. Talk about sitting with the enemy and the lengths some of us will go to finish above our "local" rivals. Engineer Al drops a manifesto. The next five games. Questions. Shambles of an ending.

Love the shirt.

Download Episode

Subscribe on iTunes | Subscribe to RSS Feed | Stitcher

Adebayor scored 16 goals last year, whilst also running the channels. My problem with him this year is that he's missing a lot of really easy chances for a striker or his supposed calibre.

Great pod as always. Just listened to Als tracks on the new app tab. Got to say he's got serious talent. Very intelligent lyrics...not what us expect from listening to the pod! ;-)

I'm always surprised by how little football you all actually watch. You don't even watch all of the spurs matches! Is it because you're boycotting SKY? I live in Canada and spend $20 (~10 quid)a month to get all of the games on my cable network. I actually watch all of the games every weekend.

I mention this mainly due to a discussion you had recently about our right/left back issues where you sort of dismissed Danny Rose. I can tell you, having watched all of Sunderland's games, that he is at least as good as any LB we currently have and probably better. I wish he was playing for us for the rest of this season.

I thought you may have commented on your knowledge or lack there of concerning Danny Rose. Is there any chance of that? I don't mind talking about cock though, if that's your preference.

Personally, while Danny Rose might be having a promising loan spell at Sunderland, I don't think he'll ever be 1st choice left back. Now, in comparison to BAE, he has strength, experience and has played that position his whole career.

I'm not saying BAE should be 1st choice left back, or that he could even be replaced, but Danny Rose is still learning, needs more experience and needs some weight training.

From what I've seen, from similar players in his age range I don't think he'll make it at Spurs.

living in Australia I get to plug into the podcast in the afternoon, on the way home from work, on the bus. It gives me something to look forward to after wasting eight hours of my day at work. This cast made me lol on the bus, now everyone thinks I'm a nutter. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom