#33 - The Soliloquy Of Chaos

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The Fighting Cock

The Fighting Cock
Spooky returns from Peru for the Premier League run in and is joined by TFC editor Lombardi. Southampton getting high on our high line, gagging Sherwood, Flav using big words and "are Spurs exactly where they should be?" Windy's update special. Liverpool away, last minute glory, savoury snacks and Chirpy's second job revealed. It's a long one.

Wordsmiths: ARLombardi, Flav, Thelonious and Spooky.

Download Episode

Subscribe on iTunes | Subscribe to RSS Feed | Stitcher

A beef monster munch cock ring, will never hear that again in my life.... people wondering why I am pissing myself at work..... like a racehorse

Thanks fellas great stuff

Great episode. You've made me believe that we can actually pull something off (not a dog) on Sunday.

On the subject of wearing red, I shouted at my flatmate for wearing red when we played Woolwich at the start of the season. He doesn't even like football...

Back
Top Bottom