#32 - Swings & Roundabouts

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The Fighting Cock

The Fighting Cock
This week we're joined by blogger and youth team enthusiast Windy and TFC editor arlombardi. We review the NLD before throwing off our gilets to shoot the breeze about Sandro. Windy drops knowledge on our youth and loan players, and we preview Benfica & Southampton. Which Spurs player would we kill? Seven deadly sins. How good is Paulinho? And a drug binge has us watching our backs.

Fluffers: arlombardi, Flav, Thelonious & Windy

Love The Shirt.

Download Episode

Subscribe on iTunes | Subscribe to RSS Feed | Stitcher

Last edited by a moderator:
This week we're joined by blogger and youth team enthusiast Windy and TFC editor arlombardi. We review the NLD before throwing off our gilets to shoot the breeze about Sandro. Windy drops knowledge on our youth and loan players, and we preview Benfica & Southampton. Which Spurs player would we kill? Seven deadly sins. How good is Paulinho? And a drug binge has us watching our backs.

Fluffers: arlombardi, Flav, Thelonious & Windy

Love The Shirt.

Download Episode

Subscribe on iTunes | Subscribe to RSS Feed | Stitcher

I have a bentaleb song where his name actually fits. Tried it in the bell and hare after,( just amongst a few drunken and somehow happy spurs fans).
To the tune of raindrops keep falling on my head:
That boy Nabil Bentaleb!
He's Sherwood's mate but he won't be turning Red, Nabil Bentaleb!
Oh the yids will be roaring when he starts scoring
And I said,
That boy nabil bentaleb....
Repeat to fade or until someone shoehorns his name into sloop john b
Naturally......

Back
Top Bottom