#32 I’m all over it now

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Admin

The Fighting Cock
Omnipotent
It’s Episode 32. The one after episode 31. Which was the one previewing the ‘you know what game I’m referring too but let’s not mention it out loud’.

We kick off with some BAE loving (it is ep ’32′ after all). Rickipedia makes its début and you shall be informed. We preview the Man Utd game in a far more subdued manner than the game we previewed last episode (because predicting a devastating win obviously doesn’t work and just jinxes it) which leads onto Bale and the left and the centre and predictions. Stevenage in the Cup. Horse slobber. Shapes. Shark boy. Ledley King and his boots. Meat Men news. Greatest ever Tottenham Hotspur moments. We love you Spurs no matter what.

Feature this week: Windy and his dulcet tones with tenacious youth player droppage of knowledge.

Staunch Spurs present: Flav, Thelonious, Ricky, Charlie Marks and Engineer Al.

The End.

Love the shirt.

[mp3]

Download Episode

Subscribe on iTunes | Subscribe to RSS Feed | Stitcher

[download]

Download Episode

Subscribe on iTunes | Subscribe to RSS Feed | Stitcher

Regarding Ledley's health - after watching the Sunday game of 26 Feb - I am concerned. Doesn't mean I think Ledley should hang it up or that he is to blame for the loss. The entire team was on the pitch. No one player should ever be singled out or made to be a scapegoat - especially not a player wearing the Lilywhite shirt.

Ledley King is a legend - one of the best in the world at his position at even 75% capacity - no one is disputing that, certainly not me.

King's health going forward is a valid talking point, I think. The performance in the last game was very un-Ledley-like. I'm worried for him. We may not have the luxury of a slow graceful decline in his performance. Hopefully he's alright.

Case said:
We preview the Man Utd game in a far more subdued manner than the game we previewed last episode (because predicting a devastating win obviously doesn’t work and just jinxes it)

Hm. Were two of the predictions not something like 4-1 and 6-1...

:harryfacepalm:

Good work though fellas, fifties round of applause.

Back
Top Bottom