#28 - This is Tottenham

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The Fighting Cock

The Fighting Cock
This week we are joined by TFC blogger and editor ARLombardi. We kick off with the upcoming 1882 against Dnipro, Thunderclap, the Norwich autopsy. How seriously should we take the Europa League? Windy drops knowledge, we have the long awaited return of Rickypedia, Cardiff preview, and we talk about echoes of glory.

Soul Men: Flav, Ricky, Thelonious & ARLombardi.

Love The Shirt.

Download Episode

Subscribe on iTunes | Subscribe to RSS Feed | Stitcher

Last edited by a moderator:
Not sure I saw this episode as depressing; it certainly wasn't as dispiriting as sitting through all 90 minutes of Norwich away. I actually found this episode as sort of cathartic. I agree with keeping Lamela, Erikson & Vlad, if we could keep only three. And has anyone got a link to the Ceballos goal Windy mentioned?

Cheers lads. Whole thing was like a dream. Flav Flav talking about his cock dying in RickyTFC RickyTFC 's arse just after Rickypedia was like a dream sketch with wavy lines everywhere. Dreamy.

Last edited:
I was just laughing at the bit where RickyTFC RickyTFC was shouting Where's Sandro? Where's Kaboul? Where's Lamela??? as was thinking if a fan of any other club happened to listen at that point and see the hell we go through as fans! always 6 injured!

Back
Top Bottom