#27 Tottenham Ultras

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I get why you didn't go on about Webb, but can't agree that it's been balanced out at all, 3 Adebayor goals alone wrongly rules out for offside costing us 7 points, pens at Stoke not given, Wolves and Chelsea goals shouldn't have counted, and Balotelli shouldn't have been off.

For us, Cahill wrongly off, what else? Possibly Rafa's goal v Arse

Walker handball against Fulham. We have been hard done by but I don't think we should bleat about it anymore than we have.

I think the thing that irritates me the most about Ade's goals, and we can genuinely gripe about it, is that they were three DEFINITE goals. Sending offs may not change a result, pens are no guarantee of a goal but with those 3 goals we would have been 2-2 with Stoke, 2-1 v Chelsea and 2-1 v Wolves. And they've also happened so close together as well.

I can't agree Thelo, we have definitely had more against us then for, and it goes back before this season as well.

Thelonious said:
Walker handball against Fulham. We have been hard done by but I don't think we should bleat about it anymore than we have.

Parker should have had a pen at the other end before Walker handled

no way have we had our 'fair share' of decisions

Fair enough, I don't think it would've made much of an episode by bleating any more than we already have. We covered each decision at the time. Dan gave Webb enough stick last week.

Will Killer ever return?

Just listened to eps 7 and 8 today and killer was one of the best bits.

To point out I re-listened to these. Not listened, done all eps up to 9 twice, just saying like.

Killer only works when we've got coke and it's dried up a little in that department after our dealer was locked up.

Back
Top Bottom