23/24 season fixtures

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Love those fixtures from October through to end of January.

Can't remember having such a good run leading into and during Christmas.

Obviously losing away to Brentford first game of the season though. Raya making a mistake and everyone shitting themselves that he's not great.

Love those fixtures from October through to end of January.

Can't remember having such a good run leading into and during Christmas.

Obviously losing away to Brentford first game of the season though. Raya making a mistake and everyone shitting themselves that he's not great.
Or it could convince Brentford to hold onto Raya until after that game.

That run in is brutal, however we normally beat City and Scum at WHL (last season aside), and lose to Liverpool and Newcastle away. 6 pts out of 12 is not bad.

Have a flawless season until then and we win the Title against Scum at WHL. :ange-clap:

I'm sure it's happened more recently than I can remember but when was the last time we played Woolwich at home before we played them away? Seems like we're away first every fucken season

I thought we’d either be playing at NWHL or away from home first up. Looks like my assumption was correct. Also looks like we’re playing every side home and away during the course of the season. Seems fairly balanced on that basis.

:nunothumb:

not a great fixture list for us really but can't really tell how it's going to go until we see what transfers come in, and the kinda football we play

Back
Top Bottom