2015/16 Kit Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

It looks like the ugly sister of this:

DSC04751-650x650.JPG

Funny... I thought they'd have to go a long way to make us all teary-eyed and nostalgic about THAT non-entity of a kit... (it will always be Zeige & Poyet for me)
...yet it seems UA have pulled it out of the hat once again!!

The biggest shame for me with the home kit is, if the front matched the back, we could be looking at an all-time classic!

4.jpg

Sadly, UA are so scared of appearing 'boring' by sticking to simple, plain principles, they've gone nuts and had a brain fart all over the front, then tried fobbing us off with 'Heritage Stripes' bullshit, and hope no one will question that they look nothing like the diagonal stripes under the East & West Stand Cockerels!

Obviously the BIG RED AIA LOGO has nothing to do with UA, but still, fuck AIA for insisting it's RED, when they're more than happy to go Navy or White on the away kits... they can't be THAT attached to the red logo then, can they? Just fucking obstinate if you ask me!

We've worn the 3rd kit more than the away in recent years (presumably to try and sell more of them as they're exclusive to the club shop ££££), so hopefully that purple one is the 3rd kit and not just a goalie or training kit.

The annoying thing is, that blue and black go together really well, but they've completely fucked the design up. If it was just regular hoops or stripes it'd be nice.

The home shirt is now showing on Aliexpress, for under a tenner - doesnt show the cockerel or the ua logo, presume thats a copyright thing.

Heritage chevrons!

"The heritage chevrons, so artfully woven in to UA's revolutionary "CheapGear" fabric, sympathetically represent the traditional road awareness markings that Bill Nicholson once crossed on his way home for his tea after leaving the road so famously named after him and form an intrinsic part of the rich history of Tottenham Hotspur FC".

#stayrelentless #willthisdo?

Back
Top Bottom