2015/16 Kit Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

it looks better on the players than in mock up. So thats a plus. But every time UA make a kit with the exception of last season they have added some ridiculous detail on it that if taken away would make the kit look fucking special.

The first UA kit (last Bale season) was nice, the second with HP sponsoring was gorgeous. It's been all downhill from there.

I'm a secret admirer of the first UA-kit as well. Didn't quite fancy the HP one nor this season's (the one presented is still "next season") but I buy one every year for collection purposes. So I will buy regardless but I still want them to look good so that one might even wear them at the gym without getting laughed at by the opposite gender :eriksenlip:

Meh. Add it to the ever growing weight of end of season indifference that surrounds our club for me at the moment.

The fact that they've launched next seasons kit before the end of current season in a desperate bid to get people to give a fuck says it all really.

I like it, so far my favourite under armour kit. The gross HP sponsor ruined the kit from acouple years ago, i don't really care about the red.

it reminds me of a Kappa style kit

I don't mind the general design at all, can't blame UA for the sponsor but I had to try this just to see what it would look like:

529gcYI.jpg

It looks alright, a month or so into the new season and no one will pay much attention to it anyway. I wouldn't mind a Yellow away kit, quite liked the 3rd choice kit this season.

Not that I buy any of the shirts anyway, there are better things to spend £50 on.

i like the design just not the sponsorship, went on the spurs shop on my phone and under spurs Hero's it came up that the Adebayor one was £0.00 so got something right lol

Back
Top Bottom