2015/16 Kit Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I am sure that I saw a photo of Kyle walker in a blue kit with white round the neck a while back and also a yellow 3rd kit would not see what this dark black one with a bit of yellow has to do with bill nick

I am sure that I saw a photo of Kyle walker in a blue kit with white round the neck a while back and also a yellow 3rd kit would not see what this dark black one with a bit of yellow has to do with bill nick

That one was a fake. The creator was an SC poster who even posted how he made those.

Damn shame in retrospect (although I didn't like the third on Paulinho at all).

All replica kits with sponsor logos on are hideous.

The idea of paying for a shirt that has some company logo that's bigger than the Spurs badge is ludicrous.

Boycott them until we get the classic double winning design back.

If th new kit is inspired by Bill Nic they surely would inspire it at his achievements, the person he was and his footballing philosophy. Not the gate at White Hart Lane?

I'm trying to understand, but I just simply can't. How can a company like UA go from this;

official-spurs-kit-2013.jpg

and

2013-2014-home-kit.jpg
2013-2014-away-kit.jpg

To something like the most cheap asian knockoff you'll ever see.

image.png
image.png

If these actually ARE the club's idea of being 'inspired' by Bill Nic... then I can only assume he'll be keeping cool this Summer, as he'll be spinning in his grave like an extractor fan!!

Don't mind the black one but the home one is nasty, been impressed with UA stuff( club attire and normal) but the quality in the home one looks poor.
If it is actually the one.

Everton's new kit is classy.
I wish we had Umbro :pochsulk:
They've always made fantastic kits...

montage%202.ashx

I remember these from a few years back thinking with our colours, they'd make amazing Spurs kits!

you cant say umbro make classy kits and then post a pic with that fucking rotten thunderbirds monstrosity.

Back
Top Bottom