2015/16 Kit Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Like I said, show me the figures or I call shenanigans. I'm talking about US.
I'm not sure why you think that Adidas is somehow bigger than Nike in the US, but if you really need confirmation:

"The U.S. giant had 15 percent of the $255.1 billion worldwide sportswear market last year, compared to 10.8 percent for Adidas, according to market researcher Euromonitor International. In North America, the gap is bigger: Adidas’s 2013 revenue totaled $4.3 billion, vs. $12.3 billion for Nike."
http://www.bloomberg.com/bw/articles/2014-10-02/adidass-u-dot-s-dot-sales-drop-as-hedge-funds-circle

I'm not sure why you think that Adidas is somehow bigger than Nike in the US, but if you really need confirmation:

"The U.S. giant had 15 percent of the $255.1 billion worldwide sportswear market last year, compared to 10.8 percent for Adidas, according to market researcher Euromonitor International. In North America, the gap is bigger: Adidas’s 2013 revenue totaled $4.3 billion, vs. $12.3 billion for Nike."
http://www.bloomberg.com/bw/articles/2014-10-02/adidass-u-dot-s-dot-sales-drop-as-hedge-funds-circle
Adidas' north american revenue is more than UA's global revenue? So he's right basically. UA are behind Adidas...

Did anyone else get bullied in the playground on mufti days for wearing a shirt with the word 'Pony' on it?:dawsonmean:
nope. my pony tail got me plenty of stick though. bloody school made me do it. i had lovely long hair and they told me i had to tie it back. my parents wouldnt let me troll them by putting it in beaded braids first

Red has no place on a Spurs shirt. I don't care how much AIA are paying Spurs, they need to either sanction a change of colour or f*** off. When this season's kit was released last year I remember staring blankly at my laptop screen for about an hour - took me about six wanks to get over it.

Plain white shirt with badge, navy rim round neck and arms, navy shorts, white socks. No other colours are needed. Utmost respect to Bill Nicholson for what he achieved at Tottenham - he is a club legend. But our colours are navy and white. No place for yellow and definitely no place for the colour of the scum.

Last edited:
Red has no place on a Spurs shit. I don't care how much AIA are paying Spurs, they need to either sanction a change of colour or f*** off. When this season's kit was released last year I remember staring blankly at my laptop screen for about an hour - took me about six wanks to get over it.

Plain white shirt with badge, navy rim round neck and arms, navy shorts, white socks. No other colours are needed. Utmost respect to Bill Nicholson for what he achieved at Tottenham - he is a club legend. But our colours are navy and white. No place for yellow and definitely no place for the colour of the scum.

Welcome .

Red has no place on a Spurs shit. (WTF?!!!) I don't care how much AIA are paying Spurs, they need to either sanction a change of colour or f*** off. When this season's kit was released last year I remember staring blankly at my laptop screen for about an hour - took me about six wanks to get over it.
toptenz-clapping-audience.jpg

...anyone else catch highlights of Bolton v Millwall yesterday??
Only reason I ask is 'cos of this:
466210312-paddy-mccarthy-of-bolton-in-action-with-lee-gettyimages.jpg

...now tell me that simple, bold reverse colours don't work?

Taking out the Club Badges & sponsors obviously, these 2 kits could very easily be our Home & Away for years to come...
WHO'S WITH ME? I SMELL A HASHTAG OR TWO!
#keepourkitsplain
#simplewhiteandnavy

Last edited:
Red has no place on a Spurs shit. I don't care how much AIA are paying Spurs, they need to either sanction a change of colour or f*** off. When this season's kit was released last year I remember staring blankly at my laptop screen for about an hour - took me about six wanks to get over it.

I don't mind yellow...just not on our home kit! :freund:

Well you should care, because it's directly relevant. And I'm fairly sure that they're not just going to read your post and go 'oh ok then, some random on an internet forum has told us to, so we'd best be fucking off then.

Apart from that silliness, I agree with the rest of your post.

that's why I bought an away shirt, as the AIA is white!!

Back
Top Bottom